Unless otherwise stated on the individual Bid Invitation/Form the standard requirements for bid submittals are as follows:
- Sealed bids will be received by the Lee County Commission at the Commission Office, 215 South 9th Street, in Opelika, Ala. 36803-0666, until the stated time and date.
- The Time stated is Central Time.
- Opening is as soon thereafter as practicable in public, usually in the County Commission Chambers.
- Items are F.O.B. to Opelika, Alabama.
- If you are unable to furnish an item as specified and desire to offer a substitute, please give full description of the items offered as substitutes, otherwise quotations will not be considered. If no exception is made on bid sheet, it will be assumed that the bidder is offering the articles specified.
- Bidders must indicate the brand or make of items they propose to furnish.
- All bidders must use our bid form and must show on face of envelope containing bid, the inquiry number and opening date. Failure to comply with this may result in your bid not being considered.
- As a condition for award, the business entity and its subcontractors shall not knowingly employ or hire an unauthorized alien within the State of Alabama. The awarded business entity must provide documentation of enrollment in the E-Verify program. The business must participate in the E-Verify program for the length of the contract.
- Signature on bid must be in ink. Bids made out in pencil will NOT be accepted.
Bid must be NOTARIZED.
- County reserves the right to accept or reject all bids or any portion thereof.
- WARNING!! ! No errors will be Corrected after Bids are Opened. No Price shall include State or Federal Excise Taxes.