We will accept applications up to 4:30 PM Central Time on the date listed as the Closing Date. Any applications submitted after that date will not be considered.
Mailed applications MUST be postmarked by the closing date for the job position in which you are applying for.
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
|Environmental Services Truck Driver||Full-Time/Part-Time||November 2, 2021||$33,966.10-$39,061.02|
|Probate Clerk||Full-Time||November 3, 2021||$33,400.00|
|Building Inspector||Full-Time||November 3, 2021||$51,814.36-$78,239.68|
|Custodian I||Full-Time||November 3, 2021||$27,478.26-$41,492.17|
|Compactor Operator||Part-Time||November 4, 2021||$16.06/hour-$18.47/hour|
|Environmental Services Worker||Full-Time||November 4, 2021||$31,809.52-$36,580.95|
|Highway Worker||Full-Time||Until Filled||$35,070.00-$40,330.50|
|Public Service Worker||Full-Time||Until Filled||$31,809.52-$36,580.95|
|Equipment Operator||Full-Time||Until Filled||$36,823.50-$42,347.02|
|Heavy Equipment Operator||Full-Time||Until Filled||$40,597.90-$46,687.59|
Lee County Alternative Sentencing Board Job Announcement
Application General Instructions
- Applications are accepted for posted/open positions only.
- Applications should be typed or printed in blue or black ink only.
- Resumes will not be accepted as a substitute for applications, but may accompany them.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered.
- All statements made on the application should be true and correct and are subject to verification.
- Completed applications can be delivered to:
|Mail To: Human Resources||In Person
|Lee County Commission
P. O. Box 666
Opelika, AL 36803-0666
|Lee County Commission Office
215 South 9th Street
Opelika, AL 36801